Hooper Reading Glasses
Starting at $27.25/mo with
The Caddis Hooper is a lightweight wire frame design that slides on like sand through an hourglass. Possibly named after a popular 70s comedy movie…and possibly not, depending on who’s asking. Let’s go with “not” because I’m already sweating the response from that last sentence.
Hooper comes with a very light yellow-tinted lens because it’s always summer on the inside when jumping cars over river gorges…but to be clear, that has nothing to do with the naming of this product.
• Frame: Custom alloy metals
• Temple Tips & Nose Pads: Injected polypropylene and silicone
• Lenses: Proprietary Frq blue light filtering CR39 lens
• Lenses tinted pale yellow
• Durable temple tips can be shaped for a custom fit
• turdy 3-barrel hinges ensure security and stability
• Adjustable nose pads designed for comfort
About Caddis: CADDIS is the anti anti-aging brand. That’s our stance. We want to have an open and frank conversation with you about how absolutely right on it is to be the age we are, right here and now. CADDIS is calling bullshit on 50 is the new 40, on the whole fountain of youth illusion, on the many industries that are profiting on vanity and fear of age, on the concept of “aging gracefully” and on the notion of raging against the dying of the light.