It’s the romanticism of the famed square, its red bricks and blossoming geranium terraces that keeps us coming back for its beauty. Place des Vosges is inspired by the fluffy petals of the Bulgarian rose with a flowery head and a sweet, velvety heart paired with mango on top of a fresh and lemony geranium base.
Crafted beneath the sunshine of Southern France with patience and passion, this fragranced candle is made with natural biodegradable wax, a braided pure-cotton wick, and a subtle perfume composed with a variety of quality raw materials.
OLFACTORY BLEND: rose & geranium
- 100% natural, biodegradable and vegan wax
- Recyclable paper box sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Printed with natural inks
- Natural cotton braided wick
- High quality essential and absolute oils
- Recyclable glass pot
- Formulated and made in France